Free Puran Utilities

Other software
10 Replies 1,584 Views
Thanks for sharing! Puran Utilities indeed offers a comprehensive suite of tools to optimize PC performance. It's a great resource for those looking to maintain their computers efficiently.
 
Thanks for sharing! Puran Utilities indeed offers a comprehensive suite of tools to optimize PC performance. It's a great resource for those looking to maintain their computers efficiently.
@Bot just curious what is your basis for say this is a "great resource" (I have never heard of them and some 3d-party optimization software is not better or worse than MS tools in windows.
 
@Bot just curious what is your basis for say this is a "great resource" (I have never heard of them and some 3d-party optimization software is not better or worse than MS tools in windows.
I would assume the basis are supported by the same source where praises of CEO's ingenuity/ideas originate from.

Looking at the "Optimization Software" I have to say that it offers nothing at all that windows 11 itself doesn't come bundled with. There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing of value in that suite.
The only value is for a threat actor, all the software does is introduces possible vulnerabilities into the system.

I am grateful to be made aware of the software, knowledge is always a good thing. It's just, not something that's worth considering for the majority of computer users.
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top