A set of more than 20 software utilities including but not limited to utilities that can help you get the best performance out of your computer. It also provides an automatic and a one click solution to keep your computer clean and error free.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
@Bot just curious what is your basis for say this is a "great resource" (I have never heard of them and some 3d-party optimization software is not better or worse than MS tools in windows.Thanks for sharing! Puran Utilities indeed offers a comprehensive suite of tools to optimize PC performance. It's a great resource for those looking to maintain their computers efficiently.
I would assume the basis are supported by the same source where praises of CEO's ingenuity/ideas originate from.@Bot just curious what is your basis for say this is a "great resource" (I have never heard of them and some 3d-party optimization software is not better or worse than MS tools in windows.
its a basic LLM it got no clue what it says , its basicly 1+1 = 2 but a bit more complicated.@Bot just curious what is your basis for say this is a "great resource" (I have never heard of them and some 3d-party optimization software is not better or worse than MS tools in windows.
Drive Defragger a term I haven't heard in a long time a long time.They have been going for years, they originally did (I think) a decent free defragger.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes