Unlimited Giveaway Free SecureAPlus Essentials 3 Years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.secureage.com/grant-program
How to get a license
Click on Get Started and Get Started Again
Register your Account
Verify your Email

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Dosent support win 11, sadly !! ;-(
Screenshot 2022-04-06 230035.png

GonzitoVir

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2017
Have tried and even purchased a license in the past. It works good...

I've noticed that the combination with Webroot makes my laptop go very hot so there must be some kind of incompatibility between these two softwares or maybe it is something wrong with my laptop configuration...

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Have tried and even purchased a license in the past. It works good...

I've noticed that the combination with Webroot makes my laptop go very hot so there must be some kind of incompatibility between these two softwares or maybe it is something wrong with my laptop configuration...
Hi sorry for saying this but webroot will not make a single difference in protection.SAP can do well on its own or with wisevector.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Hey everyone. I thought of using this again with Windows Defender, ahead of the upcoming name change and improvements. I'm currently running only Bitdefender Total Security, from a 1-year promo I got here, which is running fine. I think BD is a good product now. But the 3-year license for SecureAPlus and the new version coming out soon seems intriguing. I liked it when I used it before. There were no problems, although it did take a long time for it to run its initial scan. I hope this is the right thread to ask this. What does anyone think about SAP and WD vs just BD? Thanks.

Reactions: Nevi and DDE_Server

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Hey everyone. I thought of using this again with Windows Defender, ahead of the upcoming name change and improvements. I'm currently running only Bitdefender Total Security, from a 1-year promo I got here, which is running fine. I think BD is a good product now. But the 3-year license for SecureAPlus and the new version coming out soon seems intriguing. I liked it when I used it before. There were no problems, although it did take a long time for it to run its initial scan. I hope this is the right thread to ask this. What does anyone think about SAP and WD vs just BD? Thanks.
You can not go wrong with either, maybe see which combo runs lighter{ Browser protection add on might be considered for Microsoft and Secure combo

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
ESET detects SecureAPlus's website as PUA. Speechless.

View attachment 265996

BTW, ESET also detects the website of Trapmine, an AV engine on VT, as PUA. I reported this issue earlier today. :(
A few years ago, ESET was part of SecureAPlus' Universal Antivirus. Then the business relationship with ESET is probably broken. I guess, as a small revenge, SecureAPlus then became a PUP at ESET. ;)

Anthony Qian

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 17, 2021
A few years ago, ESET was part of SecureAPlus' Universal Antivirus. Then the business relationship with ESET is probably broken. I guess, as a small revenge, SecureAPlus then became a PUP at ESET. ;)
ESET also detects a very popular English learning and translation software, developed by a Chinese NASDAQ-listed company, as PUA. I can confirm this software doesn't display annoying ads or PUA-like behaviors.

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
Unfortunately, the new version obviously only includes cosmetic changes to the user interface. The inadequate selection of AV programs in Universal AV remains. Avast and AVG probably use the same signatures. CLAM Win only has an insufficient recognition performance. Microsoft Security Essentials has not been developed further for years. The program selection is therefore very poor. A new name and a new user interface are not enough.

ChoiceVoice

Level 6
Verified
Oct 10, 2014
hm. worked. and never asked to verify the school thing. okay, what's with the "small installer", full installer, and "full installer app control"?

Oldie1950

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2022
hm. worked. and never asked to verify the school thing. okay, what's with the "small installer", full installer, and "full installer app control"?
After my experiences: "Small Installer" means that only a installer is downloaded and the main program is loaded during installation. "Full Installer" means that the full program is downloaded immediately and can then be installed. "full installer app control" means that only the "whitelisting program part" will be downloaded without the AV component.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.