Unlimited Giveaway Free SecureAPlus Essentials 3 Years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.secureage.com/grant-program
How to get a license
Click on Get Started and Get Started Again
Register your Account
Verify your Email

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
At the risk of appearing stupid. Whoops. Too late. lol. What's the difference between the Small Installer and the Full Installer?

Reactions: Nevi and Kongo

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Not very good reviews in softpedia Download SecureAPlus 6.7.0
That review is nearly 6 years oldšŸ™„
Has the UI been sorted out compared to before? I only have the impression that the operation was slower and the pop-up with the guard dog barking was terrible.šŸ¶
I`ve only seen it warning about system vulnerabities which you can switch off, in fact SAP is highly configurable and very light on resources.

Regards Eck:)

Last edited:

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Compared to the recent 3 year Giveaway of F-Secure would anyone say that this software giveaway of SAP for 3 years is a better deal?

In other words, would SAP offer better protection that F-Secure?

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Compared to the recent 3 year Giveaway of F-Secure would anyone say that this software giveaway of SAP for 3 years is a better deal?

In other words, would SAP offer better protection that F-Secure?
It probably would offer better protection if configured that way (Lockdown-Mode) but I'd say that F-Secure is definitely the better deal for most users.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
I will test it on Monday on my Odysee šŸ˜‰
giphy.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.