Thread author
No real-time protection? PC is at risk.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
See my post above, I already merged your previous and new threads.

I recommend that you enabled Windows Smartscreen and Windows Defender.

Then, OS App Reputation should be set as Disabled or Enabled, and Real-time Malware Protection as Windows Defender.

Is there any reason to not use an Antivirus software?

A

antreas

Thread author
Added secureaplus so every download will be scanned by many sources. and every new software i try to open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
My configuration
Thanks for sharing, but remember to maintain a single thread. I recommend bookmarking this page.

You can read the Pinned threads under Security Configuration Wizardmfor more info.

Threads Merged, as per Guidelines.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_
A

antreas

Thread author
Thanks for sharing, but remember to maintain a single thread. I recommend bookmarking this page.

You can read the Pinned threads under Security Configuration Wizardmfor more info.

Threads Merged, as per Guidelines.

sorry i checked my profile and didn't find this thread.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.