FYI MT is unreachable

Community Feedback
6 Replies 1,272 Views
06 June 2026 0630 UTC cloudflare is telling me MT Origin is Unreachable (from somewhere in Texas US) with error at MT. I tried with and without using vpn, same message, But I connect vpn to UK and logged in ok -- isitdownrightnow also says it is down for everyone. so there is an issue
Hey @simmerskool

There was an outage on the hosting provider’s side that caused this issue. It resulted in approximately 2 hours of downtime, making it the biggest outage we’ve had in the last year. It should be resolved now.
 
Perhaps because the date and time you mentioned contain 666 😆, and if we add June as the number 6 as well, the total becomes 6666 😟. Oh my God, I can't imagine anything worse than that 😱.
Oh man....You got good eye sight. Nice correlation!

For that I'm awarding you this. Hehe
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260606-133149_(1).png
    Screenshot_20260606-133149_(1).png
    494.4 KB · Views: 60

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top