On Sale! G DATA Internet Security 2020 (80% Off)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.gdata-software.com/is2020-35828
How to get a license
Follow the directions at the site

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
1587178440493.jpeg

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
This offer is completely legit provided directly from G DATA US, I shared it after purchasing about a month ago. I believe it's only valid in the US.
(gdata-software.com is their US site while gdatasoftware.com is the European version.)
I just tried purchasing it but it told me to use a diferent cc, so it is not available here. Too bad it is a great offer.

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
I bought a license for 2 computers for 1 year on this site today. Without any problems or questions I bought and activated on two computers. VPN did not use. Everything works great. This is the official site of G Data.
View attachment 237712
Does the subscription start after purchasing? or does it start after activating?

Mercenary

Level 1
Aug 9, 2019
Does the subscription start after purchasing? or does it start after activating?
I don’t know exactly, since I immediately activated it. But the phrase "Note: Registration must be completed by 12/31/2020 at the latest" is visible on the print screen, I think it means that before this date you need to activate. After installing the antivirus, he asked me to enter the activation code and data: name, surname, country, etc.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.