Site of promotion
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/440-g-data-internet-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
Event
Extended Trial
Instructions
G Data Internet Security 2020 License Features:
-A license is provided for one computer.
-Updates to new versions throughout the period.
-There is no technical support.
-For personal use only.

FrFc1908

Level 19
2019-12-03_184203.1575387728.png

Get a free license for G Data Internet Security 2020 for 3 months. The comprehensive antivirus G Data Internet Security will reliably protect your computer with the Bitdefender engine and proprietary CloseGap technology.

G Data Internet Security will provide comprehensive protection for your computer against all kinds of virus programs, prevent hackers from attacking with a two-way firewall, and protect your Internet browsing, shopping and banking operations. It blocks parental control of inappropriate content and, if necessary, cleans your sensitive data irrevocably.

G Data Internet Security 2020 License Features:
-A license is provided for one computer.
-Updates to new versions throughout the period.
-There is no technical support.
-For personal use only.

Cortex

Level 14
Verified
I've always liked G Data but had issues with slowing down this pretty fast PC which is the only one I've tried it on, recently they updated the program with much reduced resource usage & it really does show. I like it so much I'm sticking with it & going to put it on my other half's laptop - It's nice ion initial install you get to choose the modules you want, pity the rest of the AV community don't give that choice. Most impressed & I've tried most - IMHO, give it a try :giggle:

Bill K

Level 4
I have to agree with Cortex and several others, after trying most of the other available options I've settled on the latest version of G Data as being best for me. It runs efficiently now while offering good customization options, and I find the firewall to be a real improvement over the Windows firewall which many competitors use. I'll gladly pay for this level of performance when my trial runs out!

Tiamati

Level 3
Verified
Previously when using Windows firewall directly or through another security software solution which used it I frequently encountered delays in browser response, establishing secure connection in Chrome or TLS related delays in Firefox. Since using G Data and their firewall I've encountered no such delays. :)
I didnt't know that could happen. Ty!