Expired G Data Internet Security 2020 for 3 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://tunecom.ru/licenses/440-g-data-internet-security-besplatnaja-licenzija.html
How to get a license
G Data Internet Security 2020 License Features:
-A license is provided for one computer.
-Updates to new versions throughout the period.
-There is no technical support.
-For personal use only.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
2019-12-03_184203.1575387728.png

Get a free license for G Data Internet Security 2020 for 3 months. The comprehensive antivirus G Data Internet Security will reliably protect your computer with the Bitdefender engine and proprietary CloseGap technology.

G Data Internet Security will provide comprehensive protection for your computer against all kinds of virus programs, prevent hackers from attacking with a two-way firewall, and protect your Internet browsing, shopping and banking operations. It blocks parental control of inappropriate content and, if necessary, cleans your sensitive data irrevocably.

G Data Internet Security 2020 License Features:
-A license is provided for one computer.
-Updates to new versions throughout the period.
-There is no technical support.
-For personal use only.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I've always liked G Data but had issues with slowing down this pretty fast PC which is the only one I've tried it on, recently they updated the program with much reduced resource usage & it really does show. I like it so much I'm sticking with it & going to put it on my other half's laptop - It's nice ion initial install you get to choose the modules you want, pity the rest of the AV community don't give that choice. Most impressed & I've tried most - IMHO, give it a try :giggle:

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
I have to agree with Cortex and several others, after trying most of the other available options I've settled on the latest version of G Data as being best for me. It runs efficiently now while offering good customization options, and I find the firewall to be a real improvement over the Windows firewall which many competitors use. I'll gladly pay for this level of performance when my trial runs out!

Tiamati

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 8, 2016
Previously when using Windows firewall directly or through another security software solution which used it I frequently encountered delays in browser response, establishing secure connection in Chrome or TLS related delays in Firefox. Since using G Data and their firewall I've encountered no such delays. :)

I didnt't know that could happen. Ty!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.