App Review G DATA Internet Security 4.15.2020

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Mahesh Sudula

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 3, 2017
Seems the phishing protection is ramped up ..with their self learning AI cloud system.

I heard they also sharing phishing info with Kaspersky data labs..exchange info mutually.
Happy to see..Awesome Phishing detection
Thanks for share..I'm really happy for such a great improvement in Anti Phishing

MacDefender

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Oct 13, 2019
Definitely my favorite of the Youtube channels for testing malware!

A surprisingly strong showing for GDATA, pleasantly surprised me since BitDefender engine products can be hit-or-miss depending on what else they bring to the table. As @DDE_Server said, surprisingly good showing on their URL test! That's usually the one where a lot of products are hit or miss.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Seems the phishing protection is ramped up ..with their self learning AI cloud system.

I heard they also sharing phishing info with Kaspersky data labs..exchange info mutually.
Happy to see..Awesome Phishing detection
Thanks for share..I'm really happy for such a great improvement in Anti Phishing

From the moment when Natalia Kaspersky came up to Gdata they made only good things.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.