Advice Request G2A Block My Account!!!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eXDj

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
I whant to buy steam gift card,i pay with paypal,but g2a declin transaction and block my account!!!
I buy another product in this site,this is ridiculos!!!
I have 2 step verification!!!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
G2A have their own Support page, if you searched it you would find a possible solution.

Source: https://supporthub.g2a.com/marketpl...ould-i-do-as-a-buyer-if-my-account-is-blocked
To maintain a high level of safety while using G2A.COM, our security system may block your G2A Pay Account over security concerns.

If it happens that your account is suspended while buying on G2A.COM.

To get this solved, you simply need to contact our security experts first, so that they may verify your account with your help. Until then, your account will be restricted for security reasons.

Please follow this dedicated guide on G2A Pay Support Hub:
> https://supporthub.g2a.com/pay/en/im-g2a-pay-customer/my-account-is-blocked---what-to-do

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
I believe the country of your PayPal account is different from the one choosen in G2A and that's why the transaction got declined. You do not need to worry all you need to do is to find the order ID sent to your email address and contact support(but I doubt you will find it as the transaction got declined, so no money was deducted). If no money was dedeucted you do not need to do anything. Anyway, you can always buy from G2A without an account.

StarKenzie

Level 1
Mar 26, 2020
I believe the country of your PayPal account is different from the one choosen in G2A and that's why the transaction got declined. You do not need to worry all you need to do is to find the order ID sent to your email address and contact support(but I doubt you will find it as the transaction got declined, so no money was deducted). If no money was dedeucted you do not need to do anything. Anyway, you can always buy from G2A without an account.
yeah. this makes sense... or just a guess - maybe your on a vpn or something?

Reactions: Divine_Barakah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.