Troubleshoot Galaxy Note 4 Pop Ups

Infected operating system
Android 6.0.1
Infected device
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Infected device issues
The notification for that pop up is louder than it should be.
Steps taken to remove the infection
I've tried AVG, Norton and Kaspersky to name a few.

TraitorZ

Thread author
Jun 4, 2018
I don't know what's going on but despite my attempts using several well known anti virus apps like AVG and Kaspersky, I just can't track where these pop ups come from. I think it's an app but I don't wanna go deleting them one by one to see which it is so if anyone can help me out, I'll be grateful. I can post pictures of the Pop Up upon request.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Welcome.

Have you recently installed any apps that may have your suspicions? Such as battery savers, file cleaners, lockscreen apps?

Did they appear after installing an app?

Are the pop-ups appearing on-screen, whilst using any apps, in the notification bar, or on the lockscreen?

What do these pop-ups look like?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.