Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
OpenDNS has never had a downtime throughout the years I have been using it, contrary to Cloudflare which had outages a few times. No need for NextDNS because all DNS queries go through Adguard with the Adguard DNS filter. Quad9 is a solid option but since F-Secure handles the security aspect I do not need an antimalware DNS service.@Gangelo Please tell us the reason why you prefer OpenDNS DoH, does it offer any advantage compared to Cloudflare, Quad9 or even NextDNS?
With voodooshield installed, I do not need to set UAC to always notify. It would be overkill.Also, I would set UAC to Always Notify.
Please specify the 3rd party scanners used in Periodic scanning.
Well, I could set Defender to do a periodic scan or use an online service like ESET online scanner.Ok, but 3rd party periodic scanner with a different av engine would be welcome,, F-Secure may miss something![]()
You have no idea how many times I have done the back and forth....Welcome to FF and please uninstall Edge & Chrome thank you sarcasm
Hello @Mystic,Great configuration. How is the performance when both F-Secure and Voodooshield are running together?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes