Faybert

Level 22
Verified
Malware Hunter
Version 25.5.3.4:
'Thank you for your trust in G DATA and for your feedback, which we have included in this update.

* Performance improvements & bug fixes.

* Improved protection through optimized linking of protection technologies
DeepRay and behavior monitoring.

* Improved user experience through optimizations for the
Behavior monitoring related to downloads and external data carriers.

* Greatly improved scan performance, Web protection, and Outlook add-in.

* Privacy Policy adjusted.

sepik

Level 2
Nice and what i've seen on the Virustotal, GData's own engine(DeepRay) catches stuff even better than their BD engine. Especially GData macro etc detection is improved a alot.

Cortex

Level 10
Not tried GData for some time but giving Internet Security a try, so far impressed, takes a fair bit more disk space than Norton/Emsisoft etc. but pretty light on this desk PC that isn't the last word in power. Some test I've read don't give it much but I'll see?

Reactions: JB007 and amico81

Slyguy

Level 41
Verified
Not tried GData for some time but giving Internet Security a try, so far impressed, takes a fair bit more disk space than Norton/Emsisoft etc. but pretty light on this desk PC that isn't the last word in power. Some test I've read don't give it much but I'll see?
Disk space was a thing a decade or so ago. These days? I hear maybe 1-2 people a year complain about disk space. Especially with games now taking 20, 50, even 70+GB.

Cortex

Level 10
I agree, the SSD on the what was a office PC but no longer needed has in excess of 60 GIG free on C:\ - Impressed so far with g-Data though, off work ill so messing with stuff to avoid temporary/complete insanity :) I still notice disk space as my first PC was a 286 with an 80 MEG hard drive so in the past space was a premium, of course not now, I suppose old habits linger on.

• Haha
Reactions: JB007