bayasdev

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
added more noteworthy apps
PD: I don't believe in Android AVs, for most users the only attack vector is the user itself installing shady .apks. I know there are companies like NSO group, Hacking Team, Finfisher that develop targeted attacks using privately disclosed vulnerabilities but whoever that need to hack you needs lots of cash to pay those guys.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
added more noteworthy apps
PD: I don't believe in Android AVs, for most users the only attack vector is the user itself installing shady .apks. I know there are companies like NSO group, Hacking Team, Finfisher that develop targeted attacks using privately disclosed vulnerabilities but whoever that need to hack you needs lots of cash to pay those guys.
what about a firewall and a VPN that routes into your own infrastructure?
to decrease network-based attacks.

Reactions: harlan4096

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.