Expired Get Avast Internet Security for FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Recommend to get Avast Internet Security for FREE

malwaretips.com does not allow Referral URLs to be posted on the boards.

What You Need To Do:

1. Log in to your Avast Account (Avast account). Or Create a new one with Facebook, Google or Email.

2. Go your REWARDS and look for RECOMMEND AVAST AND EARN POINTS in the top right, or click this link (Avast account)

3. Share your referral (custom URL) with your friends via social media or email.

4. Your referral URL is unique and tied to your Avast account. Once your friends have installed Avast Free Antivirus, you will gain a recommendation.

How It Works?

Once a friend installs Avast via the link above and starts using it, a credit is added to your Avast Account. You should see your new credit score within a few hours. When your credit score reaches the required number of friends, you'll get your points.

You can get up to 3 years of Avast Internet Security for FREE.

For 12 months (1 year), invite 7 people
For 24 months (2 years), invite 14 people
For 36 months (3 years), invite 21 people

Enjoy! :D

Thread Edits:
Discovered and originally posted, November 12th, 2012.
Was added to Avast Forums, December 29th, 2012. - Recommend avast! and get Internet Security for free
Updated images (now hosted in imgur), October 31st, 2015.
Removed dead images Jan 2018

Last edited:

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
Excellent promotion, I used avast! Internet Security for a year from the promotion offer on Facebook last year. Excellent security suite for most users.

But I still prefer ZoneAlarm Free as a firewall because it has a lot more control along with avast free.

Enjoy!!:D

Reactions: Solarlynx and clyde

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
Littlebits said:
Excellent promotion, I used avast! Internet Security for a year from the promotion offer on Facebook last year. Excellent security suite for most users.

But I still prefer ZoneAlarm Free as a firewall because it has a lot more control along with avast free.

Enjoy!!:D

WOW first person in a very long time that i seen saying they like zonealarm...

thanks for the promotion info @earth

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I used avast internet security also and thought it was an excellent security suite and their free AV is also one of the best free AV software.

I used Zone alarm Firewall for a long time as far back as ESET Nod32 version 2 before ESET came out with their smart security suite.I used ESET Nod32 Antivirus with zone alarm firewall and thought it was an excellent combo.I still think zone alarm is one of the best firewalls

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Great promotion by Avast. Will grab a key. Might come in use. :)

zorror

Verified
Nov 25, 2012
james.salazar2010 said:
nice promo. however im still a solid avira user..
even I am a solid avira user but it still isn't compatible with Windows 8.
My only choices are:

1. AVG(lowest detection rates and heavy)
2. Avast(BSOD issues)
3. Trend Micro
4. Bitdefender(super heavy)

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
This is a great promo. Thanks for sharing. But a lot of my friends are Avast users already. Others are ESET, KIS,Avira fanatics who would not want to use other apps :(

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Umbra Corp. said:
ok i need 21 friends :D

my facebook ^^ : https://www.facebook.com/umbra.corp

then install it on a VM, it should work :D

Just sent an invite :p

Reactions: Buntydee

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avast are now promoting their Recommendation scheme with cash prizes.

Total cash prizes worth $26,000.
6 x $1000
10 x $1000
1 x $10,000

More here: http://www.avast.com/en-gb/lp-recommend-win

Cash Prizes ends on 6th January, 2014 at 0:00 (midnight).

Reactions: Buntydee

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
For a few more weeks, you can share AVAST to enter our Holiday Cash contest for the chance to win up to $10,000!
post02-en.jpg

Start recommending now.

It’s easy to do. Just follow these steps:

1. Log-in or sign-up for an AVAST Account at my.avast.com

2. Click the “Recommend” tab and follow the instructions

3. Once you’ve sent the recommendation to your friends, just wait for them to install and use avast! Free Antivirus

4. With each successful recommendation, you get closer to winning one of 7 cash prizes associated with the number of recommendations you produce! As always, a minimum of 7 successful recommendations will get you a free license of our premium avast! Internet Security

5. At AVAST we love creativity, which is why we’ll also give away $1,000 to each of 10 people who recommend avast! in the most creative way. Go to the recommend section in your AVAST Account to send us an email showcasing your creativity.

It’s easy, so what are you waiting for? Start recommending now.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.