Discount is already applied

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
@SerialCart , thank you for taking the time to address my concerns! I wasn't aware Mullvad used resellers, unless you count Mozilla as a reseller. Thanks.
They have a few only... since they are against aggressive marketing unlike other providers they do not accept partners easily. We are still in the probation period :D

To be honest we are really happy to be their partner as we can be sure that we are selling a good product and we will not have many complaints. Usually products that are problematic are also worse for us as the customers would rate us very bad.

Shadowra

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Here is what I did on Twitch: I created an account, followed my favorite channels (CS:GO :D ), watched a live stream and intracted with the chat!... Server: Own Mullvad server from Frankfurt...

A friend lent me his account for the test.
The servers in France are not working.
On the other hand on all the servers Frankfurt in Germany and Zurich in Switzerland work :) (closer to my home) .

Well .... put me an account for Wednesday night when I order the key on the site :D

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I just ordered. But I do wish I didn't have to to pay the VAT, seeing as how I'm not anywhere where that is charged.
Hi, I noticed that my colleague has sent your order.

Regarding VAT the EU-terms are extremely weird!

It is completely depending on the type of product and if our end customer is a private person or a company.

If you are a private person we have to charge the VAT of the country which we are located in (in our case Austria). If you are a company we should exclude your account from VAT and if you are in another EU country, if we are selling to your EU country more than 10K/year, we have to charge the VAT of the country of the buyer as the VAT should be paid to the user's country otherwise, we should charge the Austrian VAT... which is 20%.

Believe me it is the most difficult situation for us as a business because our prices are always 20% more expensive than our competitors outside the European Union. However, this is how the EU is managed and somehow I am (as a person who is living here) benefiting from the paid taxes.

All said, unfortunately this is completely out of our control and as a European company we have to charge VAT form the none-EU customers. :(

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I didn't bother me enough to not order, just an odd quirk.
Yes and thank you...

I just gave those info about VAT because many none-EU customers think that we should not include the VAT as they are not in the EU but the fact is that WE have to pay the VAT tax .. and the reason that we mention it on our website is that based on the Austrian and German law (mostly in the EU) the website should be designed in a way that customer knows all the details before ordering. Meaning we can not just NOT mention the VAT otherwise we might get a fine.

There are many points which we have to comply with which is actually great for the end customers.

Indingo

Level 1
Jun 15, 2020
I was about to order (3) years (5) users as it’s a good deal when you first posted this discount but had to wait for my paycheck. However it’s only a 28% discount now instead of 40%? And when I actually calculate it against the price of Mullvad directly from their website the true discount is actually less than 28%.

I am very confused.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I was about to order (3) years (5) users as it’s a good deal when you first posted this discount but had to wait for my paycheck. However it’s only a 28% discount now instead of 40%? And when I actually calculate it against the price of Mullvad directly from their website the true discount is actually less than 28%.

I am very confused.
Please note that we have created a special offer only for MT.com users. That means if you visit the product from our website you will see a lower discount.

Please only click on the link in the first post (in red) ...

And thank you for pointing out the discount level. By mistake the discount of the 2 year variant was 28% and the 3 years was actually 25. I increased the discount of the 3 years to 29% and it should be correct now.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
NordVPN cancelled our partnership (and all other partnerships). The reason was that they increased our prices as the end users prices and we complained and they took our partnership back.

But we are planning to get the SurfShark partnership and we are discussing the conditions at the moment.

We are also the official partner of IVACY.. but their support is a little lower than our standards therefore, we decided to not to advertise a lot for it. Because at the end of the day the end user should be happy and we do not want to sell the product and leave the customer behind.

Mullvad so far has been great in terms of support. And I personally have been testing their speed and the quality of the connection and I am really happy. I usually do not turn my PC off... and my Mullvad is connected for 52 hours! this shows the stability of their connections.

We still have NordVPN remaining though if you are interested. But personally I would not buy as I had several video calls with their marketing team and I know many facts which I can not discuss here :) ...

P.S.

I forgot, Proton does not have any partnership program :)

Indingo

Level 1
Jun 15, 2020
Please note that we have created a special offer only for MT.com users. That means if you visit the product from our website you will see a lower discount.

Please only click on the link in the first post (in red) ...

And thank you for pointing out the discount level. By mistake the discount of the 2 year variant was 28% and the 3 years was actually 25. I increased the discount of the 3 years to 29% and it should be correct now.
Thanks, but I’m still a little confused. The title of the thread is 40% discount. Maybe I am confused but 29% is not 40%? I don’t understand how the numbers make sense.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks, but I’m still a little confused. The title of the thread is 40% discount. Maybe I am confused but 29% is not 40%? I don’t understand how the numbers make sense.
Please note that it is a level discount... meaning the 40% is for the 3 years license... 2 years and 1 year between 30-40

Sorry maybe I should have explained..
:)

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
Gone for a year, cheaper than buying it month by month, still not sure ow to covert this into Mullvad but assume all will be revealed :eek::eek:

Reactions: [correlate]

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Just use the code serialcarts emails you and, after generating your mullvad account code, use the voucher option and add time to your account.
Just as a side note, you can always access to your ordered codes via your accout at serialcart. And please dont forget to backup your mullvad username… I am saving mine in my bitwarden (it is almost unrecoverable)

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I have one concern, as with all long licensees? Will I live that long :):):)

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 154

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.