Event start
Dec 21, 2023
Event end
Jan 10, 2024
How to get a license
Discount is already applied

olos

May 10, 2022
Yes it we still have this offer for some hours!
I guess it's no longer valid. I can only see the -10% discount:
1652197494504.png

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
We applied 12% discount for MT.com. No other shop would provide discounts for Mullvad ...

We can provide additional discounts based on your user levels here at MT.com... so please before your order contact me ...

mouselette

Feb 18, 2019
GOOD NEWS: At the moment we have a special offer for MT.com (upto 40% discount) users. Please send me a private message for more information.
EDIT - ignore - the PM button appeared after i posted this. guessing inactivity or something!

I would love to participate but cannot work out how to send a private message! (I'm usually a spectator here!)

Last edited:
Reactions: dinosaur07

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.