Event start
Dec 21, 2023
Event end
Jan 10, 2024
How to get a license
Discount is already applied

mouselette

Feb 18, 2019
Anyone else have trouble checking out on serialcart? Says information can't be validated but all my details are correct and no VPN active. Raised a ticket but nothing back yet 😔 any tips?

Reactions: Cleo

LouisBastor

Feb 9, 2018
Sorry for the off-topic!

Are you still operational at SerialCart.com @SerialCart? It seems so according to this forum at least, but none of my support tickets have been answered in recent days. My F-Secure Total license is ending in two days and would need some quick assistance.

I wrote private message to you @SerialCart concerning my questions.

Thank you!

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Sorry for the off-topic!

Are you still operational at SerialCart.com @SerialCart? It seems so according to this forum at least, but none of my support tickets have been answered in recent days. My F-Secure Total license is ending in two days and would need some quick assistance.

I wrote private message to you @SerialCart concerning my questions.

Thank you!
Hi,

We we are 100% operational, I also checked with our support team and we have no unanswered tickets at the moment. Would you please via which link you created your ticket?

I also have not received any private message in MT.com from you!

I would be more than happy to help :)

LouisBastor

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,

We we are 100% operational, I also checked with our support team and we have no unanswered tickets at the moment. Would you please via which link you created your ticket?

I also have not received any private message in MT.com from you!

I would be more than happy to help :)
Hi,

This is weird in both cases :unsure:. At Serialcart.com I used the link SerialCart Support Center – 24/7 Support for SerialCart Services for creating the tickets. And every time the system notified me that the ticket was created/sent. Haven’t received any confirmation email though as I did two years ago.

Here in the forum I clicked your profile and typed a message. Don’t know if it still under some moderator check or did it just vanish :unsure::)!

But if it’s OK, I could just ask you here (although off-topic) since my situation is somewhat urgent concerning my soon ending F-Secure Total subscription:

1) Are the F-Secure Total licenses global (i.e., works in Finland where I currently stay)? (My existing one works flawlessly - which I bought from you - so I guess nothing has changed. Just wanted to check.)

2) Are there any additional costs to your offer $ 62.09 (5 devices, 2 years) for European customers (see: https://serialcart.com/buy/f-secure-total/ )

Thank you 🙏 !

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

This is weird in both cases :unsure:. At Serialcart.com I used the link SerialCart Support Center – 24/7 Support for SerialCart Services for creating the tickets. And every time the system notified me that the ticket was created/sent. Haven’t received any confirmation email though as I did two years ago.

Here in the forum I clicked your profile and typed a message. Don’t know if it still under some moderator check or did it just vanish :unsure::)!

But if it’s OK, I could just ask you here (although off-topic) since my situation is somewhat urgent concerning my soon ending F-Secure Total subscription:

1) Are the F-Secure Total licenses global (i.e., works in Finland where I currently stay)? (My existing one works flawlessly - which I bought from you - so I guess nothing has changed. Just wanted to check.)

2) Are there any additional costs to your offer $ 62.09 (5 devices, 2 years) for European customers (see: https://serialcart.com/buy/f-secure-total/ )

Thank you 🙏 !
Thank you for your message. Since this is the Mullvad topic, I am going to answer your question here (in next 5 min):

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
BF deals for Mullvad? I see you have on the website "BF Special Deal" but it's the same as the normal regular price.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
BF deals for Mullvad? I see you have on the website "BF Special Deal" but it's the same as the normal regular price.
Hi,

Yes we mixed those two products. Now we offer coupon codes, please contact me if you are interested.
We are not allowed to go lower than this price at the moment publicly however, we can offer you a coupon code.

And if you can wait a bit we are going to have several bundles with Mullvad which might be interesting for you.

We will announce them very soon.

buttar

Jan 11, 2023
I am interested in a coupon code for Mullvad.

Hi,

Yes we mixed those two products. Now we offer coupon codes, please contact me if you are interested.
We are not allowed to go lower than this price at the moment publicly however, we can offer you a coupon code.

And if you can wait a bit we are going to have several bundles with Mullvad which might be interesting for you.

We will announce them very soon.
Is there any coupon code available for Mullvad?

WhiteMouse

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2017
I noticed that you actually got punished for buying longer deal (except for 3 years):
  • 6 months: $26.89
  • 1 years: $54.92 > $26.98 * 2 = $53.96
  • 2 years: $110.96 > $54.92 * 2 = $109.84
P/S: I like 6 months deal, I did subscribed 1 year to 2 VPN services, it was very fast at first then it became slower overtime and I was stuck to that service until the end of the year.

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
Hmm... sounds interesting, I take it that every offer is good and working, it's not some shady business(?) ;) (gotta ask!)
SerialCart?! Shady !!!!

They are selling here for more than two years. I actually noticed that they are listed on the Mullvad official website as an official distributor:

You can also ask the Admin and Moderators here to make 100% sure...

So far I have ordered 5 different software from them and they have all been legit.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.