Expired Giveaway of the day — SecureAPlus Essentials 6.6.1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/secureaplus-essentials-2/
How to get a license
Note: You can take a look at the short registration instruction here.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://support.secureaplus.com/how-to-redeem-secureaplus-license-with-activation-code/[/URL]

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
SecureAPlus is personalised malware protection that defends your home devices against the increasing number of security threats without forcing you to be a cybersecurity expert. It comes with intuitive application control combined with cloud anti-malware scanners to protect you against multiple attack vectors – known or unknown and file or file-less.

SecureAPlus essentials is ideal for multiple device protection at home or the office. It includes options for personalising your AI sensitivity, cloud scanning, and external storage protection. It also includes on-device parental controls and 24/7 email alerts via the online dashboard to help you manage your device security wherever and whenever.

System Requirements:
Windows 11 (x64)/ 10 (x32/x64)/ 8.1 (x32/x64)/ 8 (x32/x64)/ Windows 7 Home Basic and above (x32/x64) with Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2019 (x64); Windows Server 2016 (x64); Windows Server R2 2012 (x64); Windows Server 2012 (64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 and above; 2 GHz Pentium 4 or higher processor; 1GB of RAM; 300 MB hard disk space; Min.screen resolution: 1024×768; Local hard disk that is formatted with NTFS file system

Publisher:
SecureAge Technology
Homepage:
File Size:
220 MB

Licence details:
1 year license for 1 PC

Price:
The program is available for $19.99,
but it will be free for our visitors
as a time-limited offer.

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
I had it installed without the AV alongside Windows Defender a few years ago, but I was never sure if it was really needed. I uninstalled it and had a hard drive crash. It may have been coincidental, my ASUS laptop was more than a few years old at the time, but I've been afraid to try it again ever since. I've been doing good not trialing AVs the last two years, other than a 6 month trial of Trend Micro Maximum Security this year, so there's that too. lol. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.