Glad to have found you and glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenniferatemple

Thread author
Verified
Oct 2, 2013
Hello All. I am far from an advanced user but I have been using computers since before there was an internet and the machines were purely "in house". I started with the "Apple 2C". Since then I have followed most learning curves, can replace most pieces of my hardware, generally resolve my own and my boss's software problems, generally after "tech support" fails to get it right. I must say, the computing world of today is so full of malicious, sneaky and troublesome crap it drives me up a wall. Especially when I have paid a company for software or downloads and AM careful about manual installations. They still get me from time to time! The boss's store computer and consequently his laptop are always getting nasty stuff. What sent me searching is "VisualBee". I got my own PC cleaned of both the search and the tool bar that came with BUT I have tried everything I know and the shop and laptop just keep getting hijacked, 4-6 tabs at a time! The default browser (chrome) always gets the last tab. I was and am at my wits end on that particular SOB! Thus, I am really happy I found this place and hope to learn a lot from more able uses. Thank You for having me!

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.