Unlimited Giveaway Glary Utilities 5 Pro - 1 Year License!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Site of Promotion
http://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_gu2.php
Apr 13, 2014
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
G-Data
Glary Utilities Pro 1-year license giveaway
Only available from Nov 1st, 2017 to Jan 1st, 2018 (U.S.A. California Los Angeles time)

Enter your valid Email and check before "I'm not a robot", click on "Get My Key Now", and then you could get the license in your mailbox.

Still working thru New Years Day.(y)

Slyguy

Level 29
Jan 27, 2017
Operating System
Other OS
Glary Utilities almost delete all essential software that I have been used for long days. After download when I clean registry it may be deleted some important registry and soon after Kaspersky blocked all my essential softs. i.e. Adobe reader Pro, Microsoft office, IObit uninstaller, Internet download manager, Wifi Adapter, Photoshop etc. Then I uninstalled Glary Utilities and again reinstalled all my importent softs from backup. Now pc runs as usual.
Now you have me thinking.. Did this happen to me? Two weeks ago I installed Glary and noticed a variety of programs being flagged and blocked by my AV, almost like they were EXE injected. The assumption from some of the malware experts was that something was being nasty and injecting into legitimate programs. But now I am wondering if Glary is up to something? After this happened I formatted all of the machines and left Glary off this time around. Note - MULTIPLE AV's I tested flagged random programs/executables as malicious after this happened. I had written all of this off as source unknown, but it sounds identical to your issue. :unsure:

Apr 13, 2014
Operating System
Windows 10
Installed Antivirus
G-Data
I'm still "trying" this one. might have to give the nod to Wise care 365.
Thoughts from my fellow forum members?