Expired Glary Utilities 5 Pro - 1 Year License!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Glary Utilities Pro 1-year license giveaway
Only available from Nov 1st, 2017 to Jan 1st, 2018 (U.S.A. California Los Angeles time)

Enter your valid Email and check before "I'm not a robot", click on "Get My Key Now", and then you could get the license in your mailbox.

Still working thru New Years Day.(y)

F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Glary Utilities almost delete all essential software that I have been used for long days. After download when I clean registry it may be deleted some important registry and soon after Kaspersky blocked all my essential softs. i.e. Adobe reader Pro, Microsoft office, IObit uninstaller, Internet download manager, Wifi Adapter, Photoshop etc. Then I uninstalled Glary Utilities and again reinstalled all my importent softs from backup. Now pc runs as usual.

Now you have me thinking.. Did this happen to me? Two weeks ago I installed Glary and noticed a variety of programs being flagged and blocked by my AV, almost like they were EXE injected. The assumption from some of the was that something was being nasty and injecting into legitimate programs. But now I am wondering if Glary is up to something? After this happened I formatted all of the machines and left Glary off this time around. Note - MULTIPLE AV's I tested flagged random programs/executables as malicious after this happened. I had written all of this off as source unknown, but it sounds identical to your issue. :unsure:

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I'm still "trying" this one. might have to give the nod to Wise care 365.
Thoughts from my fellow forum members?

Reactions: Max30

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Try for Lifetime License:

License Name: EaseUS Users

License Code: 3788-6167-9582-3423-62 or 3788-61679-58234-2362

Expiration Date: Niciodata

Reactions: RoboMan

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Wise 365 has a better deal, but it's down to the individual on what they want really.

~LDogg

Reactions: CyberTech

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Wise 365 has a better deal, but it's down to the individual on what they want really.

~LDogg
Wise 365 giveaways are a scam LOL

Everytime I grab a free key it works flawlessly, and some day randomly, even if you hit "NO" when it prompts to update, it auto-updates and switches to the free version.

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Wise 365 giveaways are a scam LOL

Everytime I grab a free key it works flawlessly, and some day randomly, even if you hit "NO" when it prompts to update, it auto-updates and switches to the free version.
Never had a problem with that really though.

~LDogg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.