Expired Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro - 1 Year Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_mh_MagazineChip.php
How to get a license
-Visit The Giveaway/Promotion Page
-Enter Your Email Address
-Get Your Key :)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
MH.jpg

Free license for Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro for 1 year. The program is a computer antivirus scanner with the cloud antivirus engine Cloudscan, which is used to detect and remove various types of malicious programs in the Windows operating system.

Using the antivirus scanner Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro, you can quickly scan your computer and, if a threat is detected, remove even persistent malware. In addition, the built-in Windows optimization utilities will help speed up and clean up the operating system.

Professional version of antivirus scannerGlarysoft Malware Hunter Pro allows you to set up an automatic antivirus scan on a schedule and keep your computer extra secure along with the antivirus protection you already have .

Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro Antivirus Scanner Features:

• Fast, full and custom scan of your computer.
  • Windows system acceleration and cleaning components.
  • Get updates offline.
  • Integration into the explorer context menu.
  • Automatic verification capability.
  • Quarantine with the possibility of return.
  • White and black list.
Product Homepage:

System Requirements:
Windows 10, 8, 7, 2000, XP, Vista. 32/64bit version

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
This program user interface looks similar to that of 360 total security. How does this program compare to 360 total security?

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
What happened to Glarysoft, they used to be such a respectable company?
They even copied some text from 360, word for word. But it's not the first time a Chinese company has copied from another Chinese company. I guess they didn't want to pay for Avira signatures any more. I don't like their software much. As an example why, Glary Utilities regularly receives minor updates, but had not received any significant updates for years.

Reactions: zoran popovic

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
They even copied some text from 360, word for word. But it's not the first time a Chinese company has copied from another Chinese company. I guess they didn't want to pay for Avira signatures any more. I don't like their software much. As an example why, Glary Utilities regularly receives minor updates, but had not received any significant updates for years.
Iobit started off with controversy and has slowly started to improve their products to where I can actually recommend their products. Iobit Malware fighter is still too heavy for my liking, but Advanced System Care Ultimate is actually pretty good. I like it better than Bitdefender Antivirus and the detection rate is within 1-2% of Bitdefender's antivirus so it's detection rate is pretty good and they are constantly improving the engine for zero day threats as well. Now compare that with Glarysoft which started as a good company and now has became terrible.

Reactions: roger_m

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Now compare that with Glarysoft which started as a good company and now has became terrible.
Malware Hunter was always a terrible antivirus. Although it used Avira signatures it has problems detecting some threats that Avira did. I remember when I used the Pro version and some of the threats it missed when scanning, were detected by Malware Hunter's real-time protection when I used a second opinion scanner to scan the same files.

videogamer1500

Level 2
Verified
Apr 4, 2019
I have Glary Utilities, & I think it is an OK program. :)
Glary Utilities went from being one of the most respected programs, even higher than Ccleaner and Advanced System Care in some cases and now it is relegated as OK status. You got to admit that when a product goes from a top 5 program to an average program, that is a huge downgrade in quality over the years.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.