Expired Glarysoft Malware Hunter Pro - [1 Year Free License]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.glarysoft.com/giveaway/index_mh_gotdmhp.php
Event start
Jun 7, 2021
Event end
Jun 8, 2021
How to get a license
-Visit The Giveaway/Promotion Page
-Enter Your Email Address
-Get Your Key

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
2021-06-08_000641.jpg

Malware Hunter provides comprehensive protection against all types of threats, secures your data, protects your privacy and ensures your PC remains virus-free. Hyper scan makes you enjoy a faster scanning speed. Detect and remove stubborn malware, escape the potential danger.
  • Virus Scan. Fast hyper scans, detect and remove stubborn malware.
  • Automatic updates. Automatic updates provide real-time protection so that your PC is always up to date and secure.
  • Process Protection. Aimed at the process, our protection can ensure the safe operation of your computer.
More Info:

System Requirements:
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10

CyberDevil

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 4, 2021
Is it powerful? like the zemana and malwarebytes ?
This is a small company that makes various optimizers and tweakers for Windows. They can't have their own antivirus lab, and they refused to rent the Avira engine (I think it was too expensive for them). I believe that this program cannot be compared with Zemana and Malwarebytes. However, it can be forcibly removed from startup and used as a scanner just out of curiosity, if you want. :)

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
I am translating it to Swedish right now and can see that they have been using Avira before, but for now the only protection from them is the USB-protection that uses antivir= Avira. All according to the GUI. The choise that was present before in the GUI to use Avira in gone.

Better or not then Zam, who knows. MBAM make good results now a days so for shure they are not better then them.

I probably will stop translating depending on their answer about what definitions and engines they use.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I tested it again a while back, when I heard it was no longer using Avira signatures and the detection rate is terrible. In my opinion, it's not worth using, even as a second opinion scanner. Malwarebytes, Zemana, HitmanPro, etc, are all much better than this.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.