Unverified GOGOJOO's PC Security Config

Original forum configuration · expand details
Last updated
May 11, 2024
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
macOS 15 Sequoia
OS version and support details
N\A
On-device encryption
Windows BitLocker / Device Encryption
Device sign-in security
    • Hardware security key
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
Update channels
Allow beta system updates
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Smart App Control
On
Network firewall
Enabled
Router and network details
N\A
Real-time protection
N\A
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
N\A
Periodic malware scanners
N\A
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Environment for malware testing
N\A
Browsers and extensions
N\A
Secure DNS
N\A
Desktop VPN
N\A
Password and passkey manager
N\A
Maintenance tools
N\A
File and photo backups
N\A
Subscriptions
    • Apple One Premier
System recovery
N\A
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
Computer specs
N\A
Notable changes
N\A
Feedback preference

Detailed suggestions and alternatives welcome

GOGOJOO

New Member
I'm in the process of setting up my PC for optimal performance, but I'm encountering some difficulties. Here's my current setup:

CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD
Operating System: Windows 10
I've noticed some lag during gaming and occasional freezes when multitasking. What adjustments can I make to optimize my PC's performance? Should I tweak any BIOS settings or update drivers? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top