Good advice is hard to find....and so very much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
Fav. Web Browser
Internet Explorer
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
I

illumination

Thank you. As soon as I get my "sea legs" and learn my way around, I'll gladly contribute some real cash to the folks who run this place. I spent a good three hours fighting a problem that the malware software I found here was able to defeat in about ten minutes.

That's worth paying for!
Hello and Welcome to MalwareTips.. I am glad to hear that you were able to solve your problem. There is no need to contribute "real cash" here though. The help provided is free at all times.. We would like to see you however stick around, and join in on discussion's, and contribute what knowledge you may have. We all learn from each other.. :)

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi! @Bambihunter Not only am I better looking than you, I'm also 8 years(76) older than you. I think I hold that record here on MT.
Everyone here feels sorry for me, so I get away with a lot. You don't really hunt Bambi, do you?
One thing I've learned in my 68 years is that just because I'm good lookin' don't mean I'm smart *grin*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.