App Review Google Chrome Extension you must have | SquareX Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NB InfoTech

Thread author
Jun 18, 2023
Google Chrome Extension you must have | SquareX Review

In this video, we are testing and reviewing SquareX Google Chrome extension.

Free Download Link for SquareX Extension
SquareX: Be Fearless Online
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. What is disposable browsers? And how it helps?
A. Disposable browsers are web browsers that are designed to provide a safe and secure browsing experience by keeping the user's activity contained within a secure environment. They are also known as burner browsers or incognito browsers. Disposable browsers are best for accessing sensitive websites, testing web applications, or browsing the web in total privacy. They are particularly useful when being used on shared devices. Disposable browsers ensure that the user's identity and data are decoupled when accessing the internet, which ensures that even the most sophisticated website trackers would fail to track and log the user's activity. Disposable browsers are an excellent choice for anyone concerned about online privacy and security.

Q. What is browser isolation?
A. Browser isolation is a cybersecurity model that aims to physically isolate a user's web browsing activity from their local networks and devices. This technology contains web browsing inside an isolated environment, such as a virtual machine or sandbox, to protect computers from malware and web-based attacks. Browser isolation can be delivered as a cloud-hosted service and typically provides users with disposable (non-persistent) browsers, which are reset to a known good state or discarded after each browsing session. This approach proactively combats known, unknown, and zero-day threats, effectively isolating web browsing and high-risk behaviors away from the user's device. Browser isolation can be achieved through various technologies such as virtualization or containerization, and it serves as a strong line of defense against the ever-growing threat of malware.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
| SquareX Review
In this video, we are testing and reviewing SquareX Google Chrome extension.
A. Disposable browsers are web browsers that are designed to provide a safe and secure browsing experience by keeping the user's activity contained within a secure environment.
I think I am doing the same thing using Sandboxie-Plus... which offers 6 levels of isolation and data protection / hardening + encryption depending on user needs. It's been around & been around and current developer is doing a good job IMO. But always interested in looking at something new. (new to me).

broughie

Level 2
Verified
Sep 11, 2013
I think I am doing the same thing using Sandboxie-Plus... which offers 6 levels of isolation and data protection / hardening + encryption depending on user needs. It's been around & been around and current developer is doing a good job IMO. But always interested in looking at something new. (new to me).

broughie

Level 2
Verified
Sep 11, 2013
I use Sandboxie and agree but also tested Squarex with Spyshelter Anti-Test and it failed on keylogging when typing search text , screenlogging and clipboard logging .Its also bit of a hassle to login into it and time limited for fee version. So dont like it

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.