Expired Google Cloud Hands-on Labs

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://fastlane.live/uk_en/e-learnings/vendor-technology/google.html
Event start
Nov 10, 2022
How to get a license
Go to the linked URL, scroll and select a course that interests you, click on it and you will be taken to a new page with more details about the course.

Stopspying

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018

"As a Google Cloud Training Partner we provide the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the Google Cloud.
With a seamless integration into the Qwiklabs platform, Fast Lane brings you hundreds of Google Cloud Hands-on Labs into our digital platform that include temporary credentials to actual cloud resources, so you can learn the cloud using the real thing.
For a limited promotional time period until January 31, 2023,
you can order the titles below free of charge with the following voucher: GCP-LABS

Enroll now and get started with your cloud journey!"

I'm not interested in these courses myself, but I thought that some people here may be, they cover subjects such as machine learning, Kubernetes,and AI courses. The link is for the UK, but I think they may be available elsewhere too, its probably worth searching for them if you're interested and elsewhere in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.