Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I'll do it tomorrow. Turned my pc off a while ago and I'm about to sleep. +As far as I'm aware of, I haven't downloaded anything, so I don't know where it came from.Hi, Deniz
It is not my intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.
This is the last time I am helping you.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
- The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
It is good now, sorry for the late reply, been busy with school...How is your PC now?

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes