Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Norton
Fav. Videogame
Duke Nukem 3D (obviously if you look at my avatar)

IkariGradius

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
So i would like to say hi to the community... again !

If this post feels familiar, it's probably because i introduced myself to the community 2 days ago, right before being banned for spam. I really don't know what happened, but long story short i decided to join the MalwareTips community again after being gone for a while. I created my account, posted a post on the "New Member Introductions", posted my specs on "Security Configuration Wizard" and nothing else. The next morning i got banned with the following message: "This account was banned for the following reason: Spam". After contacting MalwareTips by email it appears i'm now unbanned, but my previous where erased. The reasons for this is still a mystery as they haven't reply to my mail. If a mod reads this, i would gladly like to know more, just out of curiosity...

Anyway as for me i'm from Monaco Monte-Carlo, Europe and i'm passionate about technology and anything related to cybersecurity. I used to be a MalwareTips member in the past, so some of you might remember me (i'm probably the only one from Monaco as we're such a tiny country).

I'm considered tech savvy but i'm far from having the level of knowledge many of guy have, so i hope to participate to the community while learning from you guys (y)

It's good to be back, I've really missed this community... so please don't ban me this time. The only spam i use is in can ;)

EDIT: i won't go into details, but after talking to @Exterminator it was indeed my fault for being flagged by the system. I now understand the forum rules and will make sure this won't happen again. Sorry if my post was misleading and thank you all for your warm welcome :)

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
71GdAsJlnwL._SX425_.jpg

IkariGradius

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 17, 2019
Welcome back man, please read the rules so you wont get ban..

Thanks a lot, but that's the thing, i didn't broke any rules. I've been a member of MalwareTips in the past and I've never been banned or had any problem on any forums since... forever ! All i did was post on the new member and config setup (the very basic minimum, much as i did now) and absolutely nothing else. I think it might have been an automated ban from the bot at this point.

Anyway all is well now so that's what matters (y)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.