group policy and programs reroute registry run a muck

Dreadcaller

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2017
I cant run anything outside the box they closed me in. I'm stuck with policy that even hilary clinton would feel bad having i will need more than regular help on this i don't think I can explain the amount of permissions issues i have in this whole forum. if anyone has the time to help with this ..... i'm out of fixes nothing i can do stops it.

Dreadcaller

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2017
after i have tried to remove the crypto or encrypttion return files i have failed. I did my best too. If you are still willing to help me I have a fresh set of files. My windows was reset but i have managed to I think make this beast only manageable for a short time.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    91 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    19.1 KB · Views: 1

Dreadcaller

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2017
Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:46:18 PM
Administrative privileged user logged on.
Parsing template C:\Windows\inf\defltbase.inf.
----Configuration engine was initialized successfully.----

----Reading Configuration Template info...

----Configure User Rights...
SeImpersonatePrivilege must be assigned to administrators. This setting is adjusted.
SeImpersonatePrivilege must be assigned to SERVICE. This setting is adjusted.
Configure S-1-5-32-546.
remove SeInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-32-547.
remove SeNetworkLogonRight.
remove SeSystemtimePrivilege.
remove SeRemoteShutdownPrivilege.
remove SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege.
remove SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege.
remove SeShutdownPrivilege.
remove SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-32-581.
remove SeNetworkLogonRight.
remove SeChangeNotifyPrivilege.
remove SeIncreaseWorkingSetPrivilege.
remove SeTimeZonePrivilege.
Configure S-1-5-19.
Configure S-1-5-20.
Configure S-1-5-32-544.
add SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-32-551.
add SeNetworkLogonRight.
add SeChangeNotifyPrivilege.
add SeBatchLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-32-559.
add SeBatchLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-32-545.
add SeUndockPrivilege.
add SeTimeZonePrivilege.
Configure S-1-1-0.
remove SeShutdownPrivilege.
remove SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-6.
Configure S-1-5-21-1581074486-2788444649-3155340798-501.
add SeInteractiveLogonRight.
add SeDenyNetworkLogonRight.
add SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-90-0.
add SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege.
Configure S-1-5-32-555.
add SeRemoteInteractiveLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-80-0.
add SeServiceLogonRight.
Configure S-1-5-80-3139157870-2983391045-3678747466-658725712-1809340420.
add SeSystemProfilePrivilege.

User Rights configuration was completed successfully.

----Configure Group Membership...
Configure Users.
add INTERACTIVE.
add Authenticated Users.

Group Membership configuration was completed successfully.

----Configure Registry Keys...

Configuration of Registry Keys was completed successfully.

----Configure File Security...

File Security configuration was completed successfully.

----Configure Security Policy...
Configure password information.
Administrator account is disabled.
Guest account is disabled.

System Access configuration was completed successfully.
LSA anonymous lookup names setting : existing SD = D:(A;;0xf1fff;;;BA)(A;;0x20801;;;WD)(A;;0x801;;;AN)(A;;0x1000;;;LS)(A;;0x1000;;;NS)(A;;0x1000;;;S-1-5-17)(A;;0x801;;;AC)(A;;0x801;;;S-1-15-2-2).
LSA anonymous lookup names setting : computed SD = D:(D;;0x800;;;AN)(A;;0xf1fff;;;BA)(A;;0x20801;;;WD)(A;;0x801;;;AN)(A;;0x1000;;;LS)(A;;0x1000;;;NS)(A;;0x1000;;;S-1-5-17)(A;;0x801;;;AC)(A;;0x801;;;S-1-15-2-2).
Configure LSA anonymous lookup setting.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\setup\recoveryconsole\securitylevel.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\setup\recoveryconsole\setcommand.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\scremoveoption.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\dontdisplaylastusername.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\legalnoticecaption.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\legalnoticetext.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\scforceoption.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\shutdownwithoutlogon.
Configure machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system\undockwithoutlogon.
Configure machine\software\policies\microsoft\windows\safer\codeidentifiers\authenticodeenabled.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\auditbaseobjects.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\crashonauditfail.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\disabledomaincreds.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\everyoneincludesanonymous.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\fipsalgorithmpolicy\enabled.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\forceguest.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\fullprivilegeauditing.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\nolmhash.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\restrictanonymous.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa\restrictanonymoussam.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\print\providers\lanman print services\servers\addprinterdrivers.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager\kernel\obcaseinsensitive.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager\memory management\clearpagefileatshutdown.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager\protectionmode.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\autodisconnect.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\enableforcedlogoff.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\enablesecuritysignature.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\nullsessionpipes.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\requiresecuritysignature.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanserver\parameters\restrictnullsessaccess.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanworkstation\parameters\enableplaintextpassword.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanworkstation\parameters\enablesecuritysignature.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\lanmanworkstation\parameters\requiresecuritysignature.
Configure machine\system\currentcontrolset\services\ldap\ldapclientintegrity.

Configuration of Registry Values was completed successfully.
Configure log settings.

Audit/Log configuration was completed successfully.

----Configure available attachment engines...

Configuration of attachment engines was completed successfully.

----Un-initialize configuration engine...

Dreadcaller

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2017
my settings keep rolling back . And when I reboot my pc even just use standard shutdow, when i login my changes are never made. something don't jive. Every time I change the settings to my security or even the time on my pc nothing sticks, I'm in admin privilages when I make the changes...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.