Happy New Year 2017

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
This forum is a gold mine of information.

Happy New Year to you LowcyGier, and everyone else here on MT!!! ;)

I wish all the members and your families a happy, successful 2017!

Let fulfill all your dreams come true!

Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif

happy-new-yer-2017-gif-images-free-download.gif

happynewyear-2017-gif-happynewyear2017orgin.gif
Love the Fireworks Lowcy - A very Happy New Year to you and to all the lovely people here - Best wishes to your families also:)

Attachments

• Happy New Year.jpg
    Happy New Year.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 298

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Happy New Year!!! I wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2017!! There are plenty of awesome things that we are planning for MalwareTips in 2017, and seeing such a great community, I know that everything will be even better than 2016! : D

Thank you all for making MalwareTips such a great community!

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Happy New Year Everyone! Best Wishes for 2017 and be safe and prosperous throughout the years to come.

Special Thanks to Mods, AV Testers, and Jack! The help, guidance, and knowledge I have learned here is priceless, Thank for your tiresome effort on maintaining MT and contributing as much as you all have. Thank you!

Might as well give a shoutout to Penguin, or he is gonna start picking on me thru out 2017. Love you Penguin!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Sorry for being late but Happy New Year guys :)

It's a long journey but everything is worth it.

Here's a tip:

You can make your resolution come true if you can do it without waiting for New Year.

So there you have it, again Happy New Year to MT! :) Don't worry guys I'm still active here no matter how difficult my schedule it is.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.