Updated! but I had to type again all the info
* Settings -> General -> Untick Perform recommended actions automatically.
* Settings -> Protection -> File Anti-Virus -> Advanced Settings:
Files types: By format.
Heur Analysis: light.
Scan Mode: On access and modification.
* Application Control:
Untick Trust Digitally signed applications.
Change trust group for unknown applications: High Restricted.
Change trust group for applications started before start-up of Kaspersky: Low Restrict/High Restricted.
* Mail Anti-Virus: High Security Level.
* Private Browsing:
Block detected requests -> Untick allow data collections of websites of Kaspersky.
* Web Anti-Virus: Recommend Security Level.
Configure Kaspersky URL Advisor: check all website categories.
* FireWall: check the 5 check boxes.
NetWorks -> Your network device/network connection -> Trusted Type. Edit it and tick the 3 check boxes notifications on the right. Set Your
default printer also.
* System Changes Control: On. Enable check boxes 1,2 & 3.
* Anti-Spam: High Security Level.
* Anti-Banner: On.
Gaming Profile: off.
Concede resources to operating system...: off.
Concede resources to others applications: on.
* Scan: High Security Level.
Advanced Settings -> Quick Scan settings -> Additional Settings -> Scan of compound files: tick the 1st 4 check boxes.
* Settings -> Additional -> Secure Data Input: edit both categories and check all the check boxes.
* Settings -> Additional -> Threats and Exclusions: tick -> Detect other software that can...
* Settings -> Additional -> NetWork:
Monitor all network ports.
Encrypted connections scanning: check 3rd radio button. Close all browsers -> Advanced Settings -> Install Certificate.
* Additional Tools -> Trusted Application Mode -> ENABLE (be a bit patient here until scan is finished).