Harry Potter Max Original Series | Official Announcement | Max

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

Not sure wether I should be excited or scared that it will just be a money grab.

What do you guys think? :unsure:

Probably a money grab. The House of Dragons spinoff of GOT is OK but not fantastic. I would expect the same of HP.

Consolidation is definitely leading to higher prices and more crap to sift through for the good ones.

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
It's too soon, IMO. Might have made sense a further 10–15 years later in the 2030s. But I love the Harry Potter universe, so surely going to watch this one when it comes out. A series means far more contents from the books that the movies lacked, so that's great :)
I should play the Hogwarts Legacy game first.

Nautilus

Level 2
Apr 27, 2020
I really love the original harry potter movie series , but I am not exactly sure if I feel excited for this , it gives me the same feeling whem disney took over the starwars movie :unsure::rolleyes:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.