Advice Request Has Anyone Else Tried Kaspersky Plus?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Pilot777

Level 1
Apr 25, 2022
Keep us posted Steve. This new version is quite nice. I am still waiting for someone to share the link to the download for 21.6 but I have a feeling that it will not be coming to us any time soon.

Cheers!
Guys! I've found a legit link, but (you know, there's always the "BUT") it's for the Russian version. You can switch between the Russian and English interfaces by pressing SHIFT+F5 and SHIFT+F12, though. Here's the link: https://dm.s.kaspersky-labs.com/ru-RU/Kaspersky4Win/21.6.7.351/startup.exe

stevethetester

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 3, 2016
Keep us posted Steve. This new version is quite nice. I am still waiting for someone to share the link to the download for 21.6 but I have a feeling that it will not be coming to us any time soon.

Cheers!
I've not had a real chance to put it through it'd paces yet,but so far seems pretty impressive. Nice to look at and has so far worked faultlessly,with pretty low system impact, so far it seems to be about the same as Norton 360. Needs a few days to settle down so hopefully will have a better overall idea at the weekend. Thanks, enjoy your experience with it as well! Steve

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
From the US site.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-09 211317.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-10-09 211317.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 192

Berny

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2016
@amirr

A free upgrade is planned for following products :
Kaspersky Anti-Virus → Kaspersky Basic
Kaspersky Internet Security → Kaspersky Standard
Kaspersky Security Cloud → Kaspersky Plus

KTS is not included in above migration planning , purchasing a new license is the only option.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.