Advice Request Has Anyone Else Tried Kaspersky Plus?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
A quick question for you guy who knows the ins and outs of Kaspersky better than me, its a question for a friend hes bought 2 years 5 device key for Kaspersky Security Cloud looking the list posted on the last page the key can be used for Kaspersky Plus, just wondering do you have to do anything to convert the key for Plus version or can you just enter the activation code for Security Cloud on Plus and it works.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No, You don't have to do anything to migrate/convert that licence, just install K. Plus, if already available in Your country region, over K. Security Cloud if already installed, and the licence should be recognized.

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
No, You don't have to do anything to migrate/convert that licence, just install K. Plus, if already available in Your country region, over K. Security Cloud if already installed, and the licence should be recognized.
He doesn't have security cloud installed he lives in the UK same as I do Kaspersky doesn't sell Security Cloud anymore, would he need to install Security Cloud first or would just download Plus and enter key would just work

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks a lot. Last question: Is running KTS : 21.3.10.391 (j) on Win 11 Pro, technically, okay? I mean is it fully compatible with Win11? Thanks again.

Also, K2021MR8 you mentioned, when will land on KTS 21.3?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.