Advice Request Has Anyone Else Tried Kaspersky Plus?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
I forgot to ask:
When my current key expires, then I have to buy K+ as a subscription plan, is that correct?
Just for the info:

Kaspersky's new naming scheme is just a marketing method. For example in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) they are still using the old naming scheme as the demand in the DACH region is for those names.

We are working directly with the DACH distributor therefore, at the moment we can only offer you the KIS and KTS.

In general I always recommend against activating the auto-renewal subscriptions as you will have the freedom of changing your software for the next year.

If you are interested in KIS or KTS, we are having a very good deals now:

** Using a VPN you can always activate the EU keys in all regions and after the activation no VPN is needed and it will work everywhere **

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
KIS licences activate K. Standard

KTS licences will activate (soon) -> K. Plus (already available in some country regions)
There were supposed to change it in Germany as well but they delayed it as people are more familiar with the old names in this region and due to the political problems that they had with the Europe they did not want to risk it.

In reality there is basically no different between the plus and KIS.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.