Heads up Husbands, Sons and Daughters; Mother's day is upon us this weekend; lest you forget!

Although sadly I no longer have a mother or father, when I did I was never impressed with any special day, usually prices go up on these days (used to be run by card & flower shops) I looked after my parents on an ongoing basis, & looking back I'm pleased I did my best. if people want to do these special days fair enough, but looking after your parents all year round is the way to be. To the degree your circumstances allow but, you only really have one set of parents so care for them as they cared for you! :)
 
Although sadly I no longer have a mother or father, when I did I was never impressed with any special day, usually prices go up on these days (used to be run by card & flower shops) I looked after my parents on an ongoing basis, & looking back I'm pleased I did my best. if people want to do these special days fair enough, but looking after your parents all year round is the way to be. To the degree your circumstances allow but, you only really have one set of parents so care for them as they cared for you! :)
I totally agree with you; however that thinking does not reflect to how a wife will react of being forgotten to be acknowledged during "Mother's" day. :)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top