Expired Heimdal PRO / 1 Year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
Go to http://heimdal.disc.pcauthority.com.au/

Get serial code
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Heimdal is insane with these giveaways, thanks for sharing. ;)

So it is geo restricted giveaway, so far it seems to work only if you are from the Australia or New Zealand. Pls no abuse so licenses don't get banned. (y):D
20180722_082042.png

Reactions: JB007 and upnorth
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

that's great, i have plenty of keys :ROFLMAO:
Depends on the giveaway license rules, oftenly with Heimdal, when you try to activate previously used 3/6 month giveaway license, it doesn't allow you to, if you for example format your system, but with these 1 year keys you can re-use them, safely uninstalling Heimdal first and re-activating with previously used 1 year key. At the moment you use your key first time at first installation, end date will be same for all future re-installs. I still have a couple from the 2015 Heimdal giveaways, they work just fine in 2018. However, I recommend to not abuse these type of giveaways, so licenses don't get blocked in the future.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Just a friendly reminder, please don't abuse this service, this is for those in Australia (and maybe NZ). Thank you :)

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
it is compatible with bitdefender internet security 2019 ?
very funny to the chapter "Rewievs BY INTERNET USERS " in their site only 3 and old :)

Last edited:

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Reactions: JB007

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.