Expired Heimdal PRO / 1 Year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

How to get a license
Go to http://heimdal.disc.pcauthority.com.au/

Get serial code

Gmoot76

Level 1
Verified
Aug 2, 2016
Ashampoo_Snap_Wednesday, July 25, 2018_06h43m11s_002_.png

Reactions: JB007

yrralrellim

Oct 9, 2013
I understand that this is Geo Restricted to Australia and New Zealand. The website shows; "Offer Expires" clock ticker with over 50 days left, BUT, I get this:
"Your Serial Code: This promo has expired. Please check back soon for new offers."
Which one is correct please? expired or 50 days remaining.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Tells me it needs a Magazine Code which I don't have I suppose from the sponsor. Still worse things happen :)

Reactions: AtlBo

Aypex

Level 1
Aug 19, 2018
Good morning. I wanted to know if Heimdal Pro is a good antivirus? Is it good to recommend? Is he a competitor of Malwarebytes? Thank you for your answers, and thank you for the premium version.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.