Hekasoft Backup and Recovery V 0.93 update!

Tutman

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020

Version 0.93 [2020/08/04]

• Add: Support for CCleaner Browser, Iridium Browser and URBrowser
  • Support for Microsoft Edge Chromium to the Plugin Scanner
  • Modified: Rewritten the check for languages update
  • Modified: Rewritten Thunderbird backup process (now generates 2 files)
  • Fixed: an issue that even when the user click on cancel the software still run the backup or the restore process
  • Fixed: an issue with the restore process that may show the cmd window
  • Fixed: an issue with the Plugin Scanner

sepik

Level 11
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
Excellent software!
Couple of days ago i backupped Mozilla T-Bird (all mails, settings etc) with this software and restored it another new computer where T-Bird was installed.

Kind regards,
-sepik

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
Good app. It uses 7zip to archive profile and when it starts its operation, there also starts a competition between the 7zip process and Windows Defender on "who can use more CPU!" 😄

Tutman

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
I had to use this today when I had to roll back my pc to my backup from last month! Luckily I had just used this to backup firefox and all my bookmarks two days ago! (Restored like a charm!)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.