Hello all ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumpy333

OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Avast
I'm here because i need to gain some knowledge in the area of internet security , pc & home network, . I have never used any a/v or other security software in the 8 years I've had a pc and not had any problems,viruses,or negative issues that iv'e been aware of until now . I think internet explorer (which I've never used) has been hijacked. my os is win7 home premium (64bit) and connected by fios into gateway. I always use cc cleaner and cc cleaner pro as of last week . then i noticed every time i clean there are many files aand logs being generated by ie , and they look very suspicious to me ( excuse the spelling , now spellcheck is having bugs) I would greatly appreciate any any advice or input from the community , as to if this cc report appears abnormal .
sc3.jpg
sc3.jpg

I'm from
North America
Computer Knowledge
Basic
Recent Malware Infection
Not even sure, 150 years ago?
Favourite Browser
Google Chrome
Favourite mobile OS
Android
Favourite desktop OS
Linux/Unix
Favourite Security
vpn
Best Game in the World
Turok ( dinosaur hunter)
OS
Windows 7
Antivirus
Emsisoft
Welcome to MT @Lumpy333, hope you get the help you need. You have been more than lucky i would say if you have never used AV in 8 years but you are here now and once you get help for your problem please stick around and get some advice from the talented and knowledgeable folks here on how to stay safe online :)

Status
Not open for further replies.