Favourite Antivirus
Comodo
Best Game in the World
Call of Duty!!!!

ANY.RUN

From Any.run
Verified
Developer
Hello!đŸ‘‹ Thank you for recommending ANY.RUN. Malware trends tracker is more suitable for tracking fresh IOCs or for monitoring malware activity. For your purposes, it is better to use a search in the database of public submissions (about 5000 submissions daily). On this page, you can find instructions on how to use it Free Malware Reports - ANY.RUN The samples themselves are password protected for downloading, use the password "infected" for unpack.
Thank you for your important work.(y)

kahoots

Hello!đŸ‘‹ Thank you for recommending ANY.RUN. Malware trends tracker is more suitable for tracking fresh IOCs or for monitoring malware activity. For your purposes, it is better to use a search in the database of public submissions (about 5000 submissions daily). On this page, you can find instructions on how to use it Free Malware Reports - ANY.RUN The samples themselves are password protected for downloading, use the password "infected" for unpack.
Thank you for your important work.(y)
I am looking at your site. Is there any ability to download a bulk of malware, say 1000 or i have to do it one at a time? Thanks

ichito

Level 6
Verified
Content Creator
Hi there everyone,

Like the subject states, I am an IT Instructor and joined the website hoping to find some good sample Malware to teach my students. I am currently teaching Security + and we are in the process of learning about the different types of malware. Any insight you can provide on how to obtain said samples would be appreciated. We are implementing the samples in a secure Virtual Environment with offline standalone machines.
Hi...on Polish forum SG.pl we have "malware lab" but it's avaliable under some strict condition. If you are interrested look at link below