Hello Everyone! I am an IT Instrucor looking for sample Malware to teach my students.

Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
iOS
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Comodo
Fav. Videogame
Call of Duty!!!!

ANY.RUN

From Any.run
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Nov 19, 2019
Hello!đź‘‹ Thank you for recommending ANY.RUN. Malware trends tracker is more suitable for tracking fresh IOCs or for monitoring malware activity. For your purposes, it is better to use a search in the database of public submissions (about 5000 submissions daily). On this page, you can find instructions on how to use it Free Malware Reports - ANY.RUN The samples themselves are password protected for downloading, use the password "infected" for unpack.
Thank you for your important work.(y)

kahoots

Nov 15, 2019
Hello!đź‘‹ Thank you for recommending ANY.RUN. Malware trends tracker is more suitable for tracking fresh IOCs or for monitoring malware activity. For your purposes, it is better to use a search in the database of public submissions (about 5000 submissions daily). On this page, you can find instructions on how to use it Free Malware Reports - ANY.RUN The samples themselves are password protected for downloading, use the password "infected" for unpack.
Thank you for your important work.(y)

I am looking at your site. Is there any ability to download a bulk of malware, say 1000 or i have to do it one at a time? Thanks

• +Reputation
Reactions: TRS-80

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hi there everyone,

Like the subject states, I am an IT Instructor and joined the website hoping to find some good sample Malware to teach my students. I am currently teaching Security + and we are in the process of learning about the different types of malware. Any insight you can provide on how to obtain said samples would be appreciated. We are implementing the samples in a secure Virtual Environment with offline standalone machines.
Hi...on Polish forum SG.pl we have "malware lab" but it's avaliable under some strict condition. If you are interrested look at link below

TRS-80

Level 1
Aug 16, 2019
@fost1987

My apologies for missing your earlier question.

I've had a rather busy time catching up after a reasonable period away.

I believe you've been directed to private message the appropriate people by @ticklemefeet & @harlan4096 .

My only further advice is to follow their advice.

@AdvancedSetup also provided useful information, as did @ANY.RUN , others too.

Good luck with your endeavours!

Best,

@TRS-80

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.