hello everyone

New Members Introduction
5 Replies 43 Views
Region
Asia
Age group
21 - 30
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
Android
Hobbies
    • Entertainment
    • Gaming
I’m happy to join the community. I’m interested in technology, Android apps, and mobile gaming. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new games and learning about different apps and online tools. I’m looking forward to learning from other members here and taking part in interesting discussions. Nice to meet you all!


Hi miliano, welcome to MalwareTips! Android apps and mobile gaming bring plenty to discuss—from app permissions and safe sideloading to spotting fake game mods and protecting accounts. Nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the community.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top