PC: League of Legends

Shran

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Hi everyone,

I just realized that I never actually posted a new member introduction, so here goes:

As you can see in my siggy, I'm a tester for Emsisoft & a Business Ambassador for Webroot. I'm also a tester for F-Secure (though it isn't in my signature, I intend to add it soon).

I like to mess around with malware in virtual machines, run it, see what it does, & see if the particular AV I'm testing picks up any suspicious behavior (or at least blocks internet access). If I come across a phishing website I'll fill it up with bogus credentials :rolleyes:. I don't do any particular "malware analysis" in the way that professional researchers do. I like to do endpoint security management (who actually enjoys that, right?)

I'm a certified Norton & Avast fanboy (xD). I used to play League of Legends (as you can see in my intro) but I don't anymore since I don't have the time.

I'm studying Computer Science, as of right now I am working with Python (other languages to come later).

Oh and I can understand binary :cool:

SillyBilly299

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 26, 2015
images9156d.jpg

I hope that you have a good time with MT

Reactions: Shran
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.