Hello Everyone. :) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Thread author
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure If I am meant to type extra stuff in this section.

It looks like I can or am allowed to add more here.
I have had Malware detection's like the Intro ? asks like how long ago.
I wasn't taken out by them at all my security software's did there job mostly picking up on things before they ever got onto the system.

I have noticed lately, I'm not sure If It's just me really but seems like more and more attempts from websites that don't seem to have a bad rep that I can find trying very not so nice practices.
If I get suss on a site that may be new to me and something seems not right I normally try looking for info or negative reports on them before proceeding.

It just seems to me there are more and more sources of threats or potential threats from email to just web surfing and even from sites that have good reps.
I have found turning off ad blocking Is really not so good as I know a lot of sites pay for there servers and overheads via ads. I do feel I need to learn more.

I don't think I can just sit back and count on my assortment of A.V. and Anti-malware and Ad Blocking software alone anymore and always try to be extra careful with emails.
I don't use like 2 Anti-virus programs Installed at the same time I know that causes too many problems.
Hoping to learn more from reading posts here or if anyone has any advice they can message me on the site I Imagine.
Have a good one all, anyway sorry to have babbled on so much. :p. I could just keep going but not the section for it I would guess just trying to give a bit more info on me and my experiences of today's Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.