Hello from SKULLFACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullface

Thread author
Oct 9, 2013
I am an IT Professional for over 20 years. Every company I work for allows me to take care of virus'd computers. I always backup user's data first, then dig into their malware/virus issues. This site has helped me once and I am sure it will help me and the companies i work for many more times. I am a proud purchaser of MalwareBytes Anti-Malware software as you all should be.

Don't download or install crap software you don't need...
You never install software to speed up your computer!
You never install software to scan your email!
You never click on too good to be true ads!
If you accidentally click on something you aren't sure of, close the browser immediately!
Don't click on ad links from within emails... ever! Go to the site directly using a new browser window instead.
Keep your data backed up.
(Did I miss anything? - Let's start a thread!)
Enjoy your computer malware and virus free!
Hail to the malwaretips.com!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I don't agree with those "You never install software to speed up your computer!" but...
Welcome to MalwareTips skullface!
Enjoy your stay :D

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.