Hello! Getting back into forums after a few years of no forums aside from social media.

Hey, I’m ___ and from
North America
Age group
31 - 40
Last known PC infection
Over 5 years ago or never
Fav. Web Browser
Mozilla Firefox
Fav. Mobile OS
Android
Hobbies
    • Arts and craft
    • Computers and technology
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Food and cooking
    • Gaming
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Photography
    • Sports and recreation
    • Travel

syrsly

Thread author
May 19, 2021
Hey! Syrsly is my moniker, and I prefer it to my real name at this point.

I'm a full stack web developer with a lot of unrelated hobbies: art (mostly fan art, including an example), Twitch streaming, VR, mixed reality, camera tracking, that's the jist of it.

Any other forums you guys suggest to a computer geek like myself? Thanks.

Attachments

• link-snow-finished.jpg
    link-snow-finished.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 204

syrsly

Thread author
May 19, 2021
Welcome to MWTips, and thanks for joining ! Hope You enjoy our community !

Feel free to read the forum rules: Code of Conduct
I read it first thing. I assume you're just citing that because people don't read it? It's in the intro message as well.

Anyway, if there's a rule I'm breaking, please, let me know privately and I'll try to do better. I just like to have an identity, so the self-promo rule might apply loosely to that. Again, let me know if there's a potential problem here. Have a good hump day.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.